how to make a website for free without coding

How to Make a Website for Free Without Coding

Spread the love

It’s the digital era and Everything shifting to online. Mostly each and every business have its own website. Even small businesses own a website like restaurants and coffee shops. Here I’ll tell you How to Make a Website for Free Without Coding.

What do you think, Owner of a coffee shop knows how to make a website? Maybe 10% or fewer owners know. What about the rest of 90%? of course they hire a web developer and pay money based on the feature of a website. In addition, they have to also purchase a domain and hosting.

Charges of a Website = Pay web developer + Purchase domain and hosting

But did you know you can make a website without spending any amount of money? and it’s not that much hard, Just drag and drop type interface and your website is ready. that’s it.

So let’s start How to Make a Website for Free Without Coding.

There are many website builders out there. Who have a big amount of pre-build free website templates in that you just have to add you logo, images and text. Another thing they will also provide a free domain and as well as hosting. That’s amazing isn’t it?

Don’t worry if you are a blogger, they also have a free blogging website template.

I found the two best website builders that provide you free domain and hosting. Let’s discuss in detail on it.

Free website builders:

  1. Wix
  2. Weebly

1. Wix

Wix says “Start from scratch or choose from over 500 designer-made templates. With the world’s most innovative drag and drop website builder, you can design any website you want”

Wix offers a free and paid solution to build a great looking and amazing website. With 10+ years of experience in the industry. I picked Wix because of its amazing features.

Making a website with wix is very easy. try once you’ll love it. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of using wix.

Advantages of using Wix

  • Wix has very beautiful and modern templates
  • Mobile-Optimized
  • Excellent App Market
  • Automatic Site Backup

You can also switch from free to premium in wix to unlock paid features.

Disadvantages of using Wix

  • The starter plan doesn’t remove ads from your site
  • Wix isn’t the cheapest solution
  • There are no unlimited plans

This is all about wix. You can also make your brand logo with Wix logo maker.

Note: With this free website domain and hosting you will have to compulsory merge .wix.com after your domain name. If you have a business website, I strongly recommend you to purchase a domain.

Another alternative of wix is weebly.

2. Weebly

Weebly has a powerful and free website builder like Wix. Over 40 million people around the world have already used Weebly’s website builder and advanced eCommerce tools to create the perfect site.

Weebly logo - How to Make a Website for Free Without Coding

Weebly has powerful designing drag and drop tools. You don’t need to hard code your website and also don’t need to spend money.

Cutting edge mobile apps make it easy to track performance, interact with visitors, and manage store orders from anywhere.

Advantages of using Weebly

  • Easy of use
  • Responsive themes
  • Great for large websites

You can also switch from free to premium like wix in weebly.

Disadvantages of using Weebly

  • Less flexible
  • No multilingual options
  • Fewer templates as compare to Wix

Note: same as Wix, With this free website domain and hosting you will have to compulsory merge .weebly.com after your domain name.

3. Google Blogger

Blogger - How to Make a Website for Free Without Coding
Blogger

Google blogger is another alternative of wix and weebly but those are better than google blogger. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of blogger.

Advantages of Blogger

  • Doesn’t require coding skills to build a basic blog.
  • No need to purchase hosting space.
  • Easy AdSense integration & approval.

Disadvantages of Blogger

  • Lesser number of plugins/widgets.
  • ‘Blog archive’ and ‘label’ pages are not SEO friendly.
  • Only a few blog roles compared to WordPress.
  • Chances are there for a blog to get deleted if violates blogger content policy.

Maybe your question How to Make a Website for Free Without Coding is now solved. If you have any questions, feel free to put a comment below.

Related Post: What Is Incognito Mode In Chrome? Advantages And Disadvantages


Spread the love
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *