Python was created by Guido van Rossum in 1991. It is a widely used general-purpose, high level programming language. and further developed by the Python Software Foundation. Python is one of the most easiest and useful language to learn. It is also known for its code readability and easy syntax. Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more efficiently.
Currently, python has only one major version: Python 3. On January 1, 2020. the 2. x branch of the Python programming language will no longer be supported by its creators, the Python Software Foundation.
Uses Of Python:
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development
- Web Development
- Solve Complex Math Problems
- System Scripting
- GUI Programming
- Python has easy syntax and code readability like English language
- Python can work on different platforms like Windows, MacOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi
- It is highly productive as compared to other programming languages like C++ and Java
- It has large standard libraries
- Python has exception handling
This is why python is most popular programming language now a days.
If you have any question related to python, Ask here : Instagram